That Kindsgut Hairdressing Set made of wood is perfect for little hairdressers. The 6-piece set invites you to extensive role-playing games and, with its high quality, ensures long-lasting fun.
The wooden hairdressing set is kept in subtle colors and has a cute unisex design - and consists of the following individual parts: hair dryer, razor, straightening iron, comb, scissors and belt pouch. This means that the wooden products can be worn directly on the body, just like at a real hairdresser, and the little ones always have their equipment to hand. The size of the belt bag can be adjusted according to age with a Velcro fastener.
The child-friendly designed individual parts are easy to use due to their light weight and can be creatively integrated into different play situations. The role-play encourages creativity and social skills in a playful way.
Depending on your child's level of development, the hairdressing set is suitable from around 3 years of age.
- Great quality: The high-quality wooden hairdressing set consists of a total of six parts - five wooden toys and a belt bag made of cotton.
Environmentally friendly: The hairdressing set for children is made of environmentally friendly wood, is free of harmful substances and processed in a child-friendly manner.
- educational toys: The hairdressing set playfully promotes the motor skills and imagination of small children. With the lifelike products, children can let their creativity run free in role-playing games and develop social skills.
- For every taste: The children's hairdressing set consists of modern, subtle color combinations and is equally suitable for girls and boys.
The perfect gift: The toy set is perfect as a gift for a third or fourth birthday, at Christmas or at Easter.
With attention to detail: The hairdressing set is beautifully packaged and delivered in a high-quality Kindsgut box.
- Support for trees.org: With the purchase of this product you support the preservation of forests.
- Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 4 cm
- Danger! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Danger of suffocation due to small parts that can be swallowed.