Stapelstein rainbow classic bundle 6+1 is the ideal stacking stone set to start with, to enable a colorful adventure of movement.
The Stapelstein rainbow classic bundle 6+1 combines the six harmonious colors of the rainbow. The colorful stacking stone board confetti is the perfect complement for dynamic, moving applications. With this colorful rainbow bundle you will experience the diversity of Stapelstein.
For more exercise, play and imagination in children's everyday lives.
- Safe play: no sharp corners, water, saliva, bite and UV resistant
- Stacking stone: 180 g light and up to 180 kg load capacity, diameter = 27.5 cm, height = 12 cm
- Stapelstein board: 268 g light and up to 120 kg load capacity, diameter = 35.5 cm, height = 8.4 cm
- Can be combined with all other stacking stones and stacking stone boards
- Raised edge of the Stapelstein board gives additional support
- Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the products on the screen may differ from the real effect.
Play safely with stacking stones
If you want to use the products from Stapelstein for balancing and parcours, it is best to do this on a level, non-slip surface. Stack the stacking stones only as high as you feel safe. We recommend that you stack a maximum of 3 stacking stones if you want to climb a tower on foot.
Stapelstein products are waterproof and can be taken into the water. However, they do not replace a swimming aid! Young children must be supervised when playing with Stapelstein products in the water.
Did you know that Stacking Stones can make beautiful drum sounds when floating in water?
Sharp objects and surfaces such as scissors, stones, knives, nails, wire or small sharp children's teeth can leave permanent marks on Stapelstein products and can also affect the stability of the products if they are particularly badly damaged.
Maximum load of stacking stone: 180 kg
Maximum load of Stapelstein board: 120 kg
Did you know that a stacking stone only weighs 180 g? So it can withstand a thousand times its own weight!