The Stapelstein classic secondary set complements the Stapelstein classic primary to form the colorful rainbow classic 6. The three beautiful secondary colors violet, green and orange are ideal for understanding the composition of colors and offer countless possibilities for all kinds of stacking and movement fun.
For more exercise, play and imagination in children's everyday lives.
- Safe play: no sharp corners, water, saliva, bite and UV resistant
- 180 g light and up to 180 kg loadable
- Dimensions of the stacking stone: diameter = 27.5 cm, height = 12 cm
- Can be combined with all other stacking stones and stacking stone boards
- Due to the lighting conditions in product photography and different screen settings, the color of the products on the screen may differ from the real effect.
Play safely with Stapelstein
If you want to use the products from Stapelstein for balancing and parcours, it is best to do this on a level, non-slip surface. Stack the stacking stones only as high as you feel safe. We recommend that you stack a maximum of 3 stacking stones if you want to climb a tower on foot.
Stapelstein products are waterproof and can be taken into the water. However, they do not replace a swimming aid! Young children must be supervised when playing with Stapelstein products in the water.
Did you know that Stacking Stones can make beautiful drum sounds when floating in water?
Sharp objects and surfaces such as scissors, stones, knives, nails, wire or small sharp children's teeth can leave permanent marks on Stapelstein products and can also affect the stability of the products if they are particularly badly damaged.
Maximum load of stacking stone: 180 kg
Maximum load of Stapelstein board: 120 kg
Did you know that a stacking stone only weighs 180 g? So it can withstand a thousand times its own weight!