- Diagonally elastic cross-twill weave
- Central marking and different colored edges make it easier for you to tie
- Sloping ends for nice knots
- The patch pocket offers you space for keys, wallet and love letters
- 100% cotton
- Cairo: Basis weight: 195 g/m 2
- Timbuktu: Basis weight: 163 g/ m2
- Hamburg: Super light with a basis weight of only 135 g/m 2
- Valencia: Basis weight: 185 g/ m2
Due to the cross-twill weave used, the sling is particularly handy: It is robust and stable, but also nestles wonderfully around every baby's bottom thanks to its cross-elasticity. The stripe design and the different colored edges help you to orientate yourself when tying. Two labels easily identify the center of the towel. The ends of the cloth are cut at an angle for easy draping without lumps. In the attached Velcro pocket (20 x 25 cm) you have space for keys, wallet, handkerchiefs and love notes. The beautiful colors are permanently fixed by yarn dyeing and of course tested for harmful substances.
What sling length do you need?
3.70 m Shorty ties
4.60 m for all tying methods up to size L
5.40 m for all tying methods from size XL